Wednesday, September 28, 2016

THIS CHIC



Every month a new article is born.
Some articles take years to write, some take days
Some take a few minutes.

Sometimes when an idea is so strong and wants to get out
I get up in the middle of the night and start scribbling.
Some of these will never see the light of day
I write them for me.

Some articles fill me with fear
What will the audience think?
What if they take it as a representation of my true self
As it truly is;
What if they start to view me as:
THIS CHIC.

Two of my close friends call me- this chic-

Perhaps they are still trying to understand why I do things the way I do
Perhaps they are surprised each time I say something that should have remained in the brain


I have a new monthly called -THIS CHIC-
It might raise controversy. I am very very scared of it.
But, if I don’t publish it, I will never rest.

It has nothing to do with me
It has everything to do with the women folk I interact with everyday.


Don’t shoot the messenger please please.


It has taken me exactly  two years to publish- The fatherless race-
I am no longer scared of it now
It still needs a lot of work though.

But I am a determined chic
Like only thin people know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...