Wednesday, September 27, 2017

are we there yet? The Perks of being middle aged in 2017


The world is rocking and shaking and breaking apart. I am on the planet too.
Here are the many ways I could die:

  •  Hacked to death
  •   Stray bullets
  •  Earthquake
  •   Car crush
  •   Cholera
  •   Floods
  •   Hunger and starvation.
But I cannot stop living now that I haven’t died yet.

Here are the list of things I could do anyways:
  1.  Plant some flowers in a jar on the kitchen window
  2. Smile at people and hug them while I still got hands
  3. Finish  my work and stop procrastinating
  4. Appreciate what I have
  5. Look at the stars while the sky is clear
  6. Eat cupcakes, they make the world rotate right. In fact if the earth was a giant cupcake we would all be fine.   
                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū Themes.

Going to buy a plot in Maaī Mahiū and other stories is a book divided into four parts and themes. 1. Adventure : The childhood stories lik...